Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eyes

I can't describe to you just how random and scattered my mind is right now. I feel I am incapable of a cohesive thought right now. Not much makes sense. It is strange!! I feel lost. I would love to pray about it (and have tried), but my mind bounces from one thing to the next to the next and so on!! I don't know that I have finished a prayer in 2 weeks!! Pitiful.
I wish I could see myself through God's Eyes. Not the sinful, weak, scattered part that I can't seem to get through, but the covered by the blood, unblemished, son that He sees.
For that matter, I wish I could see myself through my Donna's eyes!! If I could be half the man she sees ....
C

2 comments:

Steph said...

Craig,

I'm right there with you this week. Praying for you!!

Love you,
Steph

Andrea said...

Do you ever just look at your kids and tell them you love them for no reason at all? Imagine what the One who died for you feels like...he loves you for no reason. He just does! He thinks you are amazing. I have to remind myself all the time too! Don't allow the enemy to sell you condemnation. He has been defeated by the One who adores you!