Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cardiologists can kiss my

Great things going on for the home team!!
Bailey: test scores were GREAT, her softball is going GREAT, getting better at pitching every week, getting ready to go to high school (threw up in my mouth a little), chorus went AMAZING, etc....
Griffin: test scores were GREAT, baseball is going GREAT, getting ready to be a fifth grader!!, did very well at Science Olypiad, etc...
Donna: Her test scores were great and higher than she expected!!, end of the year is just days away, and tanning is just around the corner, etc...
All of these great things going on in the house and we should be dancing around and partying!! But, someone has to throw a damper on the fire, and I guess I drew the short straw!
During a routine follow-up stress test, the cardiologist found another blockage. Good news: We didn't find out through the intense pain and pressure of a heart attack this time!
Bad news: Next Wednesday the 25th they will be doing another heart cath on me. Should be routine and fairly quick. That is what I am praying for anyway!
I hope you will pray for me as well!
Donna and the kids are scared. I am frustrated and pissed. For 2 and 1/2 years I have been working out hard, eating better, etc. to make sure that this NEVER happened again, and I barely got passed the 2nd anniversary before we get to do it all over.
It is in God's hands now (where, of course it rested all along) and we trust that he has a plan for me and this situation.
C

1 comment:

Tess said...

Praying for you, Donna & the kids. He is your Maker- rest in knowing He holds you in the palm of His hands! Nothing can touch you without first going through HIM!!