Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Donna is off the hook!!

As many of my family and friends know, I LOVE babies!! I have been begging Donna to have another baby for years!! I am sooo mad that God's plan is to have them grow up! I know his plan is better than mine, because I would keep them infants if I had my way!! I miss the baby times we had. I do get to hold a lot of newborns at church and it gets me by (almost like a drug addiction!! LOL).
However; last Friday night my wonderful, now 12 year old daughter, had a sleep over birthday party for 6 of her girl friends!! ugh!! All the girls were barely here for an hour when I leaned over to the love of my life and said, "baby you are of the hook!! I don't want anymore children!!" That made Donna laugh. Of course she wasn't worried, she has known we were through having children for YEARS! LOL
Of course, the more they do grow up, the more you fall in love with their personalities and the kids they have become. God is good.

No comments: