Friday, July 10, 2009

Six

It has been six months tomorrow since the world changed around my house. The post heart attack "plan" is still going well and I guess it will until God calls me home.
So the short version:
Children are good and enjoying summer!
Donna's good and enjoying summer!
The garden is growing good!! Going to be eating some good vegetables shortly.
Work is going good.
So really my life has never been better.
My house is joyful, and fun.

With all that said, it makes little sense to me as to why I am wrestling with God over stuff, when everything is going soooo perfectly, but personally that is where I remain. Been there for a few weeks now. And so far, I've got lots of questions, but very few answers.
C

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are in some good company brother. Maybe we're on the verge of something BIG...