Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving


I had a wonderful Thanksgiving week!! Donna's family came into town Monday. We visited, played games, ate, watched football......

We love it when all her family gets together! It is always a great time.

Bailey was gone with the Hodorff's to Washington D.C. for the entire week. That was very diffucult to be without one of our children for the holiday week, but it was a great experience for her and she made memories that will last a lifetime!
On Friday night, Sarah (John's wife), Griffin, and I made some painted cookies (a la Agan's Bakery cookies). As you can see in the above phote, they came out great!! And tasted pretty good too!
Saturday was a total football day. I lazied around the house and did nothing but watch football!!
Sunday was a great time of worship!! And a bible study lesson that I think we will be talking about and working on for a while!! Bailey got home around 4!! We missed her so much, but are so thankful that the Hodorff's included her and gave her an opportunity to see some historic places!! Prayer time Sunday night was amazing!! I can't understand why more people aren't interested in coming!! My prayer time continued in my car until I got home!! That was even more powerful!! (More on that another time). And the day wrapped with a family game of Clue. Col. Mustard in the patio with the trophy!! I won! WooHoo......
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving filled with the laughter of family and friends!!
C


No comments: