Thursday, December 3, 2009

16 Years Ago


Sixteen years ago tomorrow the most stunningly beautiful, sweetest woman said "I do" to me!! Woohoo!! No, I can't tell you why she did it, but she must take vows pretty seriously, because Donna Guyton is still with me!! I can't tell you just how lucky I am!!
16 years later, she still makes my heart beat fast. She still is the most gorgeous woman in the world. She is still so sweet. She still melts me. She makes me want to be a better man!! I love her more today than I did 16 years ago!!
So, I am going to take her away for a few days!! (It would probably be a better gift to let her get away from me for a few days..... but TOO BAD!!) I can't wait!!
I love you baby!!
C

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you & Donna have a wonderful trip! Will miss you on Sunday!!!

Love,
Steph