Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you to those who have been praying for us that I know about and to the ones I don't! I am in the midst of a great week! And have been in a constant state of thanking God!
As I sit here drinking my coffee, looking out the window at a beautiful day, and updating my blog, I can't help but reflect on the way April started. It was a rough month! Seemed like everything fell down or broke down at once.
So here is an update:
The store is still struggling, but we had a good April! (answered prayer)
Charlene is now back on the road!! Woohoo! No damage to the valves and only $250 (answered prayer)
I am getting the crown this month, but I had the money set aside from income tax refund and since I didn't have to buy a new car, that money is available! (Now I just have to fret over the dental work itself, not the money!!)
Termites are gone and paid for with the rest of the income tax refund! (I gave the gvnmt a LARGE interest free loan)
We do have problems with our field lines and are going to be having some outdoor plumbing work done, but that money has been provided by God as well!! (answered prayer)
Both children are doing very well in baseball/softball!! School is almost over for them and Donna. I am excited about Mother's Day this Sunday!! It's going to be a blast and the worship set at church is going to be incredible!!
I am blessed and highly favored.
C

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yes you are! Love your "realness"! Missed you at choir and tell Donna I have missed her too!