Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to normal!!

Well, the last of the campaign signs came down last night. Everything is wrapped up in a neat little bow and done. Well, of course except the emotion of it all, which will take longer I am sure! I hope God will use this experience to open some more doors!!

Donna and I are sliding away with some friends for an extended weekend of fun, sun, and sand!! I can't wait and we need it!! We haven't taken a trip just us in a while!! No kids, just adult time! Excited does not cover it!! LOL.

All of our Wednesday night church events start back tonight, including choir! I can't wait!

Donna is having a little surgery and we just got the date! Sept 2nd. Keep her in your prayers! She is relieved to have an answer to pain she has been having for YEARS! I don't like the idea of the surgery, (just scared, I guess) but it will be wonderful to have a pain-free wife!!

Bailey is getting ready to start the softball season, and we can't wait!!

Anyway, no more running around in the evenings dealing with signs or knocking on doors of strangers!! Everything seems back to normal!!

C

1 comment:

Andrea said...

With God...there is no normal. Just adventure. I can't wait to see where our next one takes us. Sure you'll be there with us!!