Friday, February 1, 2013

Newlyweds...

Last weekend, Bailey and Grif were gone to Freedom weekend with the church! They had a blast!
Donna and I got to hang out like newlyweds! We got to talk and laugh and be unencumbered by being mom and dad for a while! It was a great time.
We went to dinner on Friday night after dropping the kids off at Scott's Walk Up BBQ. (City Loft and Cellar was packed!!). Then we went to visit with my grand parents and then by my parents to visit and warm up next to a FIRE!! We both love a good fire!
Saturday night was the Cartersville Service League dance with Iambic Underground as the band! We had a great time dancing and visiting with friends. If you read this blog at all you know that I will take any excuse to get dressed up and dance with my baby! Sunday was an amazing time of worship! Jarra Chatmon rocked a solo with the choir backing her up that gave everyone in there chills! An amazing morning!
Bailey had a break through at pitching lessons! Which is an answered prayer!
Donna and I then ended the weekend by taking Chicken N Dumplins and a warm pound cake over to the McDaniels and got to hold their sweet baby boy for a while!! Good Trade!
We laughed and talked so much those couple of days that it really makes me start getting excited again about dating when we are "empty nesters"! Although I am NOT wishing our lives faster, I am enjoying glimpses of what will be one day if the Lord tarries!
C

No comments: