Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

What a weekend this has been!!
Friday Morning, I took off from work to see Bailey's awards day at Euharlee Middle!! She received an award for all A's honor roll ALL year!! Not many people on that list!! Then she received the citizenship award for her group of 120 or so students!! I'm not trying to say I was proud, but...
Then Mimi took the children to Alabama. I helped Donna move her classroom (she is getting a new one for next year!!) Then we went to the Rome Braves game Friday night!! Front row right at the visitors on deck circle. We got a foul ball and a GAME USED cracked bat!! WooHoo!!
Saturday we slept in like we used to early in our marriage when we were playing darts and singing karioke every weekend!! Did some things around town, visited my grandparents and my parents..... Watched Lonesome Dove (thanks Shep) and then watched Taken!!
Sunday we were at church, where we started the Ten Commandments in Sunday School. Honored our Military in church and the Pastor did more of the series understanding relationships. It was a phenomenal day. We went home and watched a couple more movies and just chilled out!
Monday we did NOTHING most of the day until we grilled out with some friends in the neighborhood. We cooked out, played wiffle ball like when we were kids, and just had a blast!! Then Donna watched one of those reality dance shows or something until 9 and then decided she wanted an ice cream, so at 9:30 PM we were at Bruster's getting an ice cream. MMMMMM., But I paid for it this morning. Tuesday morning work out HURT!! But I did it. Treadmill can't laugh at me!! LOL
I hope everyone had as great of a weekend as we did!!
C

No comments: