Monday, December 6, 2010

Anniversary

What an amazing weekend!!
Donna and I slipped away Friday night for our 17th anniversary!! I can't believe we have been married that long! It seems like yesterday that she hit on me in Calculus II class! Time has flown by! Donna is hotter today than she was when I met her and she still makes my heart jump when I look at her! I'm in love with her! She is my best friend and an incredible woman, mother, and wife!!
We had a great time talking and laughing together! We went to dinner and did some Christmas shopping and, well that's all I can discuss in a public blog! Ha.
We got back to C'ville for Grif's first basketball game of the season! He did great and scored 2 baskets. He is out of shape though and needs to do some running!! Saturday afternoon the SEC championship started and we watched the first quarter at home before heading to El Nopal in Adairsville to meet our Sunday School class for our class Christmas party. We had a good time with each other and watched Auburn win the SEC championship! Then we headed over to Hometown Karyoke to sing a little. We didn't get to stay long enough, but we had a blast with our bible study class. Only 3 of us got to sing, before everyone had to head back to church to pick up kids!! I hope we get to do that again.
Sunday was a great time of worship at church! I love Christmas carols and Christmas songs! It is going to be a great celebrating the season of Christmas with our church family! Sunday afternoon, Grif and went to pick out the perfect Christmas tree. We got home and started decorating it, followed by a little hot chocolate for everyone when we were through!
There are wwwwaaaaaaaayyyyy too many items on the calendar during this time of year, but in all of our celebrations, parties, get-togethers, and such, as long as we remember The Reason for the season, I will be happy to be busy!!
Also, the end of last month was my 2 year blogging anniversary. Hard to believe, but definately cheaper than therapy! Ha.
C

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Loved getting to celebrate your anniversary with you! We think the world of you!!

Craig said...

It was a blast!! Hope we can do it again when the kids are with grandparents, so we can stay longer!!
C