Thursday, February 10, 2011

More snow...

The snow had started falling just before I went to bed last night. There is not much prettier in God's creation than falling snow! The havoc the snow creates on roads and businesses is not much fun, but this particular time it was perfect. About an inch or so, but none sticking to the roads! Just gorgeous!
Yesterday was an interesting day for me! I had to go out selling at work. Now keep in mind that I am in management for a reason!! The X's and O's of day to day operation is a specialty of mine! However, the knocking on a strange door that has never seen me is not! But, the economy has pushed my company to the point of needing new customers, and that falls directly on my shoulders and the owner's shoulders. We are both doing something out of our comfort zone, but I guess pushing your own preconceived boundaries is a good thing!
Anyway, I had GREAT responses yesterday and even picked up one new client! Very good start, but still not my favorite thing to do! It is very akin to sharing the Gospel with someone! The same insecurities, fears and such surrond both!
Last night at church, supper was great! Fellowship was great! Cubbies worship was incredible!! (Cubbies are singing in big church this week, so they got to sing the songs for me that they have been learning on Sundays!) Then the choir's mid-week worship was incredible! The songs we are starting with in February have been amazing! Still missing some people due to illnesses and what not, but it was a great time of worship that I hope will last me until Sunday!
C

No comments: