Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies!"

Proverbs 31:10. Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Another translation reads, Who can find a wife of strong character? For her price is far greater than jewels.
15 years ago today Donna Higginbotham said "I do" and became Donna Guyton. It is incredible to me that I blinked my eyes and all of the sudden it is 15 years later!! She IS a wife of strong character and her "price" to me can't be measured in gold, jewels, or anything else earthly!! Kind of like those credit card ads: priceless!! She has given me 15 years of happiness beyond my wildest dreams!! Two wonderful children. Strength. Support. Love. And the greatest of these is Love!!
To adequately describe my feelings, I would have to be much more eloquent than I am!! Therefore; I will just sum it up by saying, I love you more today than the day we were married!! I love you, I love you, I love you.
I love you Donna Guyton.
Happy 15th Anniversary!!
Thank you for the last 15 years!!
You are an incredible, strong woman!!
You are a phenomenal wife!!
You are the love of my life!!

No comments: