Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy Time of Year

I love this time of year!! Always something to do.
Donna and I had a wonderful anniversery weekend!! We skipped the Christmas parade and slipped away early!! We stayed at the new Hilton in Cville Thursday night. We shopped all day Friday! We stayed at the Hilton in Kennesaw on Friday night and finished our shopping on Saturday morning!! It was amazing to get away with such a stunningly gorgeous woman!! I had a blast!
Griffin's first basketball game didn't go great Saturday, but he had fun!! Sunday worship was amazing as was prayer time Sunday night!! I love starting off my week with our Sunday night prayer "meeting".
I am so blessed. I have an incredible family and am so looking forward to spending a lot of time together over Christmas with all our family and friends!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
C

No comments: