Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well...
The children are asleep!! Mrs Claus is wrapping away. I sit here overwhelmed with joy. Overwhelmed with blessings. Just overwhelmed. 2009 has an amazing year. A wakeup call, if you will. I guess it wouldn't be good to go through life asleep anyway, huh?
We started this morning with a traditional breakfast at my parents for my grandparents. Dad and Mom did great, as always. We came home and I started the cooking!! Painted cookies. German Chocolate Cake. Pineapple cheese casserole. All for lunch tomorrow. But after we see what Santa brought, we go eat breakfast with my Maternal Grandparents.
I am excited for the kids. I am excited for Donna and I too. I just love CHRISTmas.
For unto us a child is born. For unto us a son is given. His name is Jesus.

Merry CHRISTmas to all!! And to all a goodnight.
C

1 comment:

Steph said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Love ya,
Steph