Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas and The New Year

The Guyton Family had a great Christmas!! It was spread out as always with finishing opening the last gifts of the season with Donna's family on Saturday the 2nd of January. I absolutely love having a large family. Not for the presents, but for the amount of "get-togethers". Eating, laughing, talking, watching football and all the rest that comes with families at the holidays!! It is just wonderful. I received A LOT of cooking stuff that I had asked for and have already put some of it to use!! I can't wait to try it all out!
I'm glad to be working out again and just generally back into the regular routine of life. I'm ready for the choir to crank up tomorrow night at church again. The break is always nice, but I always find myself ready to get going again!!
Everyone stayed awake down in Jackson on New Year's Eve until midnight. (Well, Grif didn't make it, but....) I got to ring in another year kissing my baby and telling her happy new year. It don't get no better than that!!
C

No comments: