Thursday, March 25, 2010

Contently searching

I know, oxymoron. How can you be content and searching at the same time? I don't know, but that's the way I feel this morning, so that is the title!
We are coming up on a Live CD recording at the church this Sunday. Of course we are also working on Easter music. Ball practices. Tournaments. Getting ready for the CRCT. Busy at work (Thank God). Going and coming and going and coming...... You get it. A LOT of stuff going on! It is great! It is one of the joys of having children; there is always something to do!! Donna and I are looking forward to Sunday and the live recording. I pray it will be a great time of worship!! I hope it will be a great "lead-up" to Easter; but an amazing experience in and of itself. I have not ever done anything like this with a church. I did it every year for music camp, but in a church setting, not so much! I think it will be cool and I hope the finished product is a blessing to many people!
Forgotten God is a book that we are going over in bible study class. I am in the process of reading it as "homework". I will be writing more on it later, but suffice it to say, it is and is going to be challenging!
That's all for now! Sorry for the quick update, but I am lucky enough to be busy at work!
C

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm really looking forward to this Sunday. It is going to be a great day of worship. I'm excited about the CD recording, but more than anything I'm really excited about being able to spend an entire day with my church family worshiping. Is there anything better than that?

Love ya,
Steph