Monday, January 17, 2011

1st round blunders


It seems Atlanta sports teams build teams to make it to the playoffs, but not to win in the playoffs. There is a different intensity that should go along with playoffs! But, unfortunately, the Hawks, the Braves, the Falcons, don't seem to have coaching staffs or players that are capable of getting up to those intense levels. Very disappointing end to the Falcons season on Sunday!

However, the rest of the weekend was wonderful! I met Donna for dinner at Moore's Market on Friday night, and we had some great food and wonderful fun! Then we went to my grand parents house to visit with them for a while, enjoying the wonderful fire they had in the fireplace!! It was a great time!

Saturday, I hung out with my neighbor for 5 hours or so, running errands and such! He is 85 and needs to get out of his house for stimulation! We got our hair cut, ate lunch, and went to watch Grif's basketball game. We got home and went to eat with the Hodorff's and Lovett's and back to our house to watch the afore mentioned atrosity that was the Falcon's playoff loss!! I went to bed disgusted!

Sunday, was awesome though! A phenomenal music set at church followed by a great message! Bible study was great, but challenging as always! Donna and I took a Sunday afternoon nap together!! Then we all hung out until time to go to bed! They made me watch the recording of Miss America, so in turn, I made them watch one of my episodes of the Walton's!! Good Trade!

Anyway, it's Monday and I am back at it! Work is a little busy, which we need after the wasted week last week!! Workouts this week are going to hurt a little, since I only worked out twice last week!

C

No comments: