Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another thing WE don't do enough of.....

We Christians don't do enough of sharing when God comes up big for us!!
Monday night, one of the things I was praying for was more business. I know a lot of people who are praying the same thing right now. My company averages about $25,000 per month in sales. I tell you that to say this, between yesterday and today, I have gotten orders totaling over $3600.00!! That is 15% of what we normally do in a month, in a day and a half!! We NEEDED that for February that has been TERRIBLE!!
Thank you God!! I want to praise you in public just as much if not more than in private!! You alone are God and You are AWESOME!

C

2 comments:

Tess said...

Awesome! Thanks for testifying!

Jenny said...

You are right we do need to praise God when he shows up, rejoicing with you!