Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bragging......

Alright. I am VERY capable of bragging!! I've done it plenty in my life!! Too much.

Today, however, I want to brag on God.
And in the process "tell" on me. I screwed up this morning!!
I heard him talk!! I've been asking him to speak to me. To speak to others through me (even though I am unworthy)!!
This morning he answered my prayer!!
He spoke to me as clearly as possible!!
He told me to email a friend to tell that friend I was going to pray for him.
Wow. Just that plain. Cool right?
Right up until the point where in my mind I thought, "that can't be right!!" I blew it off. Boy did I mess that up!! You know how I know?
Because 30 minutes later!! (yep 30!!!!!!) this friend email ME. (He has never emailed me before!! (Just to show you that it wasn't a normal occurance!!))
Anyway, what do you suppose his email asked?
Yep, you got it!!
I blew it!!
I apoligized, confessed, and asked God to forgive me!!
Then immediately thanked him for the opportunity!! (Even though I blew it)
I pray that He sees fit to "try" me again!!

C

1 comment:

Andrea said...

He will. He always gives us more chances to hear Him. He knows we are completely dense at times...