Friday, February 27, 2009

Breathe

I'm looking forward to this weekend!!
I don't think we have any plans!! Two weekends in a row like that!! I might just get spoiled.
I am just in need of stopping and breathing.
Mr Miagi (sp) told Daniel in Karate Kid that when everything is going wrong, or you feel out of control you have to return to main function of life. Breathe. In through the nose, out through the mouth!! wax on wax off ...nevermind, I got carried away. LOL
Anyway, yesterday and today have been very tough days!! I am longing for a good day.
Yesterday, I was mad at the world and today isn't any better!! So today, I have been trying to breathe. I don't know if I ever took a breath yesterday!!
Sorry, I'll finish another day...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am breathing with ya...

Mande said...

Acts 13:15
Brothers, if you have a message of encouragement for the people, please speak.

Brother Craig,
Through my challenges of life I had to, forcefully, accept that I cannot do it alone. Yes, our Heavenly Father gives us unconditional promises of comfort and love, but he also uses others to work and help in our lives on earth. Thoughts and feelings that are harbored inside will only weight you down, but the freedom that comes with confessions and transparency with those that love you and The Lord is a freeing experience! We are here for you when you need us, even if it just to vent or unload! Happy days are ahead and TODAY!

JE

Proverbs 27:9
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.

Acts 15:32
Judas and Silas, who themselves were prophets, said much to encourage and strengthen the brothers.

1 Thessalonians 5:10-12
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness

2 Corinthians 6:6-9a
In purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on;