Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blessed

I am looking forward to the next few days!! Tonight I will be playing in my first softball game of the year!! A little nervous and excited!! Hoping my heart doesn't get out of control!! Tomorrow night our family will be handling the concessions for Woodland High Baseball, so that parents can watch their kids play instead of having to work the stand!! Saturday, Grif has a game and our Sunday School class has an evening get together!! I'm excited about cooking a FEW new things for that party!! Sunday morning we will be continuing our study of Nehamiah. (I LOVE old testement studies!!) Sunday at lunch we have a neighborhood fish fry and Sunday at dinner we are getting together with some friends!!
Full and Fun!!
I like days that are planned to the hilt!!

I cannot tell you how much I am thanking God right now!! I feel extremely blessed!!

No comments: