Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good Eats, and Good Work outs

I don't know how many of you watch Alton Brown's show, Good Eats, but he could film it from my house right now!! I am learning all I can right now about cooking. I have been called obsessed. LOL. I have always loved cooking, but right now I can't get enough of trying to make healthy meals that taste good. Also making things that aren't healthy and give them to other people!! LOL.
Last night I made cheese straws for the first time!! they turned out good!! Tonight, I am planning on making another batch of cheese straws and a pound cake!! If time, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies!! Our vacation is going to have good food!! MMMMMMMM.....

Working out is going great!! I am getting stronger daily with cardio!! I am still doing the same amount of time, but I am uping the speed and intensity!! I bought a heart monitor yesterday to be able to keep constant reading as I am working out, so I don't over do it!!

Bailey and Griffin have had their first couple of ball practices!! I havn't gotten to Grif's yet, but Bailey is kicking butt and takin names!! They have her at 2nd base right now, and she is looking very good!! I can't wait to see her playing.

Donna is having a tough year!! Not only did her dumb husband scare the blahblah out of her!! LOL. But, her class is getting ready to take the CRCT test, so it is a nerve racking time of year!! I can't wait till we are on the beach next week, and away from the "worries" of "normal" life!!
I thank God for this incredible woman he made just for me!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I talked to Frank and I am making my homemade cinnimon rolls for Easter Sunday.