Thursday, April 30, 2009

Junk

I have had such trouble writing on here the last few days!! I am as happy as I can ever remember being. I am as close to God as I can ever remember being. I am as healthy as I was in high school. Blah, blah, blah.....
Then yesterday, I come in contact with an atheist. Bam. Brick wall!! Not taking away my happiness, or making me question, but actually putting a burden on me. I can't describe it any better, sorry. Tough situation.
Anyway, Obama's first 100 days, and my government is growing while faith is shrinking. (I don't blame Obama for that!!) I blame us. Christians. If it is hard for people to tell a Christian from the world, what is the attraction? As a matter of fact, it makes Jesus even more of a "turn off" if we are hypocritical!! NO ONE likes a hypocrit.
Softball tonight for the church. 1st tournament this weekend since the heart attack. Hopefully, dinner with friends this weekend. Family time!! Maybe even a date with my wife thrown in there!!

No comments: