Monday, April 13, 2009

Get back to it...

There is not much better than vacation!! I LOVE the beach!! I am beginning to think that I could live there.
We had an amazing trip. The weather wasn't great, but the time together with family and friends was phenomenal!! I told Bailey and Griffin last night that I can't remember a better spring break in all my life.
We got home late Saturday and got up to a GORGEOUS day for Easter Sunday!! Almost every Easter Sunday morning, when I step out of my house I hear my Aunt Gayla singing, "Was it a morning like this? When Peter walked out from Jerusalem? To see the Lord, he thought was dead? Did the grass sing? Did the Earth rejoice to feel you again? Over and over like a trumpet underground, did the Earth seem to pound He is RISEN? Over and over in a never ending round, He is RISEN, Hallelujah!!"
Yesterday was no exception!! I wonder if that was how bright the Sun was THAT morning. Wow, what a thought!!
Church was incredible, as was the whole day!!
Don't you just LOVE the spring?
C

No comments: