Monday, March 30, 2009

Wet weekend

We had a great weekend (INDOORS!!). We played some games (Battleship was on Grif's mind), did some cooking, etc.....
We went to CiCi's on Sat with our Sunday School class and invited the children from the homeless shelter to come, our treat. It was sad, that kids have to deal with what these kids have/ and will have to deal with. We will be doing this again. I LOVE being part of a bible study class that acts the bible and not just studies!! I hope we do A LOT more like this soon!!
Sunday bible study and worship were wonderful!! The pastor is preaching on relationships right now, and I am learning something every week!! I want to be a better husband for the greatest wife in the world!!
This is the last week before spring break!! By Saturday I will be at the beach!! WooHoo!!

Cooking: I tried to make eclairs for the first time ever. Success!! Way good. Had to take the rest to Bible Study class, because I did NOT need them in my house!! Next on the agenda is petites fours and glazed cookies like a Agan's Bakery!! I can't wait. The recipe for both looks a little difficult, but fun!!

I have decided I am going to do another triathlon. Frank Bennett was talking about doing one, and I asked to join him. We are looking for the right distance on the right weekend this summer. I think I will be in better shape than the one I did in 2002 at Callaway Gardens! I'll keep you updated.

C

No comments: