Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Addicted

Well in my life, there have been a lot of addictions!! Truth be told, I probably have an addictive personality.
But these new addictions, I think are going to work out good!! I have become addicted to working out. I would have never thought I was capable of enjoying that, but so far, I am LOVING the gym. Which I believe leads to my next "addiction", eating better. I am beginning to think that just from a psychological aspect, if you are taking the time to work out, you will be less inclided to eat bad junk that will basically null the effort you spent at the gym.
No more smoking addiction, eating too much, now to be replaced with a healthier lifestyle.

Update on one of my goals, which is my temper.....
Yesterday, driving home, I got sooooo angry, at people driving the same speed next to each other on 75, so noone could get around them!! I don't really understand this "new" temper thing, but I breathed through the anxiety, and I didn't shoot anyone, so I thought that was good. LOL.

Work is busy, and I thank God for that!! I also thank God for good days, and am VERY appreciative of days that don't involve a mood swing large enough to make me think I'm nuts!!

Anyway, thank you for letting me vent on here when I need to and in person when I need to!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day, (although that isn't exactly something I've ever celebrated!! Even back in my drinking days!! Who could possibly like green beer?)
C

No comments: