Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Morons??

I am smiling this morning!! Too funny really. My 45 minute drive took an hour and a half!! But, I didn't call even one of the culprits a name!! But the treadmill did get a little extra stomping this morning!! LOL.
I really like the LA Fitness next to my office. It is less than 6 months old and it is an amazingly clean club. Maybe it is the area of Marietta where it is located, but the patrons keep it really clean!! I see probably 9 out of 10 people wiping off every piece of equipment AFTER they use it!! Pretty cool.
Anyway, 25 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the bike heartrate for the 40 minutes total stayed around 100. My therapist will be so happy. Ha.
Bailey had final exams on Monday and Tuesday, and did VERY well!! She is such a smart young lady!! She is growing up wayyyy too fast!!
Work is very busy and that is a blessing, so off I go to get back to it!!
C

No comments: