Friday, March 20, 2009

It's gonna be a good day, tater!!

My day started off a few minutes late!! I couldn't roll out of bed. I almost blew off working out, but I made myself get up, get ready and go!! It turns out, it was the best workout of the week!! Funny, considering leaving the house, I would have sworn I was heading for a bad workout!! Turns out that I didn't know THE plan, huh? Isn't it funny how that happens to all of us. And how often. It was perfect. My workout was beyond good. My energy got up in a hurry, my legs took it well, and my heart rate got to a "perfect" level!! Sweet!! I asked God for help on the drive to the gym. He was there the whole workout. He is ALWAYS there. Sometimes I just CHOOSE to forget that fact!!
While I was taking a shower, I was just smiling. It was a cool feeling, that my thoughts of what was to be a bad thing was turn completely around, FOR ME. All for me. I don't know why he loves me, I'm unworthy of His love and favor, but I am amazed, in awe, and this morning, smiling with a knowledge of grace.
Have a great weekend all!!
C

No comments: