Friday, March 13, 2009

Publish this time?

This isn't the first blog I've written today, but it is the first that I will post.
We are going through another rough time. I don't like some of the "newness" of my life. I've been a jerk to my wife, a child throwing a temper tantrum to my God, and just generally not a fun person right now!! But, this too shall pass, and I'll walk through the exit better for it.
Being molded is painful. Introspection isn't much fun either.
I can't wait for Sunday. We missed church last week due to the wedding, and just am in need of worship with my family.
C

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hang in there. Your Father is proud of all of the perseverance you are showing. Being Christlike takes courage and endurance. It isn't all fun...but I am learning to just enjoy Him. Why doesn't anyone just talk about enjoying our God?? He is worth it! By the way, the groanings of this world make us long for heaven...isn't He smart to let us long to be with Him. :>)